- Can we divert SMS to another number?
- How do I automatically forward text messages to my email iPhone?
- Can text messages be automatically forwarded to another phone?
- Can I forward calls and texts from one iPhone to another?
- Is there an app to forward text messages to another phone?
- How do I divert text messages to another phone?
- How do I set up text message forwarding?
- How do you set up text message forwarding on iPhone 11?
- How can I get my husbands text messages sent to my iPhone?
- Can you mirror text messages to another phone?
Can we divert SMS to another number?
You can divert your incoming SMS to any local Dialog number and IDD number or to any Email address as well.
This can be a lifesaver if your phone is dying or you’re running out of credit.
To use this service simply send DIV [mobile number to divert] and send it to 9010..
How do I automatically forward text messages to my email iPhone?
For iPhone: To get all your incoming texts sent to your email inbox, go to Settings>Messages>Recieve At and then choose Add An Email at the bottom. Enter the address you’d like texts to be forwarded to, and voila! You’re done.
Can text messages be automatically forwarded to another phone?
Options for Android So if you have both an Android phone and an iPhone, try using a third-party app like AutoForwardSMS on your Android phone. These apps allow Android’s SMS texts to be auto-forwarded to any other phone type, including iPhones. Many even forward your incoming text messages to your email address.
Can I forward calls and texts from one iPhone to another?
If your provider supports call forwarding, you can forward calls, but you cannot forward text messages. iMessages could be received if you are logged into the same iCloud ID, but SMS messages cannot be forwarded, unless the carriers have learned something I’m not aware of.
Is there an app to forward text messages to another phone?
There are plenty of apps and programs available to spy — er, monitor someone’s activities, and there’s another Android app to add to the mix. Secret SMS Replicator, after being installed on a mobile phone, will forward all text messages sent from a phone to another number without the owner’s knowledge.
How do I divert text messages to another phone?
SMS ForwardingOpen up the Google Play Store on your mobile.Search for “sms forwarding” (no quotes)Tap on the correct entry for the app.Tap Download.Tap Accept & download.
How do I set up text message forwarding?
Forward your text messagesOn your Android device, open the Voice app .At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.Under Messages, turn on the forwarding you want: Forward messages to linked numbers—Tap, and then next to the linked number, check the box. Forward messages to email—Sends text messages to your email.
How do you set up text message forwarding on iPhone 11?
How to Activate Text Message Forwarding in iOS 11Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.Tap Messages.Tap Send & Receive.Tap Use your Apple ID for iMessage.Tap Sign in to use your Apple ID for iMessage, or tap Select Other Apple ID and then enter the login credentials for the account you want to use.More items…•
How can I get my husbands text messages sent to my iPhone?
– Settings > Messages > Send & Receive – check that you can only be reached by iMessage at your own phone number and/or email addresses. – Settings > Messages > Send & Receive – choose your iPhone number or own email address under Start New Conversations From.
Can you mirror text messages to another phone?
To get setup for mirroring messages, you first need to install FreeForward on both your primary and secondary Android phone. In the app, choose one to be the phone that forwards messages to the other; this is your primary handset number that everyone is familiar with.